Positions in research
Since September 2011 Research associate at ZAS Berlin collaboration with Susanne Fuchs (ZAS, Berlin) and Pascal Perrier (Gipsa-lab In Grenoble, France). Study of the adaptation of respiration in listener – speaker interaction
Post-doctoral fellow at the Motor Control Lab, Department of Psychology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada with David J. Ostry.
Study of sensory-motor leaning of speech in adults: properties of transfer of learning, consequences of motor leaning on speech perception
Positions in computer engineering
- April 2002 - April 2003
Design of medical software, Computer department of the hospital of Grenoble – Specifications of user's needs, storyboards, tests
- November 2001 - February 2002
Web and Java programming, Institut de La Communication Parlée, Grenoble-Design and implementation of a web site for a scientific project - Java implementation of a vocal tract model initially developed with Matlab
PhD student in cognitive sciences, Institut National Polytechnique, Grenoble, France. “From substance to form: the role of speech orofacial and brachiomanual constraints in the emergence of language”
Master 2 of Science - Information, Cognition, Apprentissage (ICA)
Master of engineering in computer sciences (DESS DCISS), Pierre Mendès France University, Grenoble, France. Intense training in computer sciences. Training projects : (1) Development of a vocal application for a phone server in C; (2) Design and implementation of a web site for a research project.
Fourth year university degree (Maîtrise) in cognitive and experimental psychology, University of Savoie, Chambéry, France. Research project: Experimental study of Implicit Memory, priming effects. Training courses with a neuro-psychologist at the Hospital of Annecy, France.
Bachelor's degree (DEUG and Licence) in general psychology, clinics, experimental methods, statistics. University of Savoie, Chambéry, France
Scientific Baccalauréat, major mathematics
Qualifications, awards and honors
- Qualification to the functions of Maître de Conférences - section CNU 07 (Sciences du langage: linguistique et phonétique générales) 2008
- Doctoral dissertation award from the French-speaking Association for Spoken Communication (AFCP) 2008
- Post-doctoral fellowship from the Fyssen foundation – 2008
- Doctoral research grant allocated by the French Ministry for Education and Research (MNERT), 2004-2007
- Master scolarship allocated by the French Ministry for Education and Research, 2003-2004