To city map detail
- Talks and workshops take place in room 403 (floor 4) or room 308 (Trajekte room, floor 3).
- Offices with the floor number 3- bzw. 5- are located in the side wing. These floors are directly accessible with the right elevator. If only the left elevator is available, please choose floor 2 or 4, respectively. On leaving the elevator please turn left and walk in floor 2 a few steps up (to floor 3-) or in floor 4 a few steps down (to floor 5-).
The closest subway station is Stadtmitte (U6). The closest bus stops are Jerusalemer Straße (bus M48) and Charlottenstraße (M29).
- Arrival at Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main station): take the S-Bahn (S3, S5, S7, S75) to the next station Friedrichstraße, then take the subway U6 to Stadtmitte. This trip is covered by a ticket 'Berlin AB'.
- Arrival at airport Tegel: take the express bus TXL to Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße, then turn right into Friedrichstraße. You may take U6 from the station Französische Straße to the station Stadtmitte. Alternatively, you can take the bus 128 from Tegel airport to the station Kurt-Schumacher-Platz and then take U6 to station Stadtmitte. This trip is covered by a ticket 'Berlin AB'.
- Arrival at airport Schönefeld: take the bus X7 to subway station Rudow, then take U7 to station Mehringdamm. Change here for U6 to station Stadtmitte. This trip is covered by a ticket 'Berlin ABC'.
Note that the tickets are valid for all buses, trams, subways and local trains (including S-Bahn). Check the BVG or VBB website for further information.